Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
- Wafer head countersunk and TX30 recess
- Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance