An all steel fixing for light weight aggregate blocks. Ideal for fixing in areas such as fire escape routes where regulations restrict the use of plastic anchors or plugs.
- External teeth expand and grip into the material, giving high load bearing strength
- Designed specifically for use with wood and chipboard screws, the internal ribs interlock with the screw’s thread to provide a secure fixing
- Increased installation safety
- Wide range of applications
- All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.