A premium multi-material screw featuring the award winning C2 twin-cut technology. The dual angle partial thread and high torque TX drive ensures maximum clamping strength on every fixing. Designed to prevent the timber from â€˜jackingâ€™ apart when fastening timber to timber. Ideal for applications such as timber studwork, panelling, roof and decking framework.
- Precision TX drive recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
- Partially threaded from 40mm